You will know the difference after a single use. You will not need any other toothpaste when you use this product. pastē~hərbal helps to:
- eliminate halitosis and have long last ng fresh breath
- decrease discoloration stains and whiten enamel
- reduces the problems of hypersensitive teeth & bacteria
- compact container for portable carry
- comes with mini spoon for easy application of toothpaste on toothbrush
For a healthy mouth and smile the ADA recommends you:
(check out our recycle natural toothbrushes in our a la carte shop)
- *Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled brush. The size and shape of your brush should fit your mouth allowing you to reach all areas easily.
- *Replace your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
- Using the spoon or scoop provided, scoop out a small amount of toothpaste.
- Apply toothpaste from scooper onto a dry toothbrush
- The proper brushing technique is to:
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
- Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
- Leave toothpaste on the surface of your teeth for 2 minutes before rinsing.
Apply 2 times a day or after eating.