To help soothe itchy skin, [including but not limited to]:
- eczema, dry skin, dermatitis, psoriasis, poison ivy, insect bites, hives, shingles, chicken pox, sunburn
- taking an oatmeal bath.
- moisturize your skin.
- drink water
Colloidal oatmeal binds to your skin and forms a protective barrier. It also helps hold in moisture and ease inflammation, & cleans your skin, too.
- kit includes a re-useable glass hermetic jar (kit) & a wooden scoop
Fill the tub about halfway to the desired level
- Take a spoonful of oatmeal soak and sprinkle using scooper allowing oatmeal under running water as the tub fills.
- Soak for about 10-15 minutes.
- After the bath, gently pat yourself dry so your skin still feels damp.
- Immediately apply moisturizer.
The water should feel soft and silky on your skin. If you soak too long, your skin will dry out. That’ll make your itch worse.
We suggest our SHƐ̀A fflƐ̀ sôr’bet bodbutter and our other pH products to further address your needs.
Paypal, all Mastercard and Visa cards, Cash on Delivery(only for Italy). Delivery Method:
Fixed Price $4.00
for Italy and $9.00
for the rest of Europe with DHL courier. FREE Shipping for order over $79.00
. You can find the delivery time on the product page and they will be also provided on the confirmation email. You will be able to track your order after 1 day from shipping date. Returns and Refund:
You have 15 days from the delivery date to return your order and get a refund. For further information visit our page Terms & Conditions