Handcrafted / Imported from Ghana This is the emarketplace of Ghanaian artisans &local traders from all across Ghana making things from hand like talking drums, leather & recyclable bags, wooden dolls and sculptures, as well as a gallery work of local Ghanaian artists
- West Africa symmetrical patterns handwoven into strips of cloth
- Indigo Tunic Smocks form northern Ghana
- Local beads are made from material like clay and wood and krobo glass.
- Ghanaian jewellery is also minted into unique indigenous patterns known as adinkra symbols that has its own meaning reflecting the character of the wearer, such as bravery, wisdom and valour.
- Paintings depicting contemporary scenes and traditional heroes
- Wooden sculptures are also well represented in the market; with masks, combs, men and women